Scroll To Top
The main objectives of Keys to:
- Raise awareness of the Seventeen Development Goals (SDGs).
- Create community-based initiatives and programs to empower youth economically.
- Provide a platform for youth to engage in dialogue with various local and international organizations to explore possible solutions for creating an economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable future.
- Enable youth to earn their living and plan for their future.
- Develop the core work and citizenship skills of youth, including self-confidence, teamwork, critical thinking, decision making, communication and technology, negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution, time and money management capabilities, and financial literacy.
- Encourage and motivate youth to choose their career paths based on skills supply and demand.